No vacancies are currently open, but please contact us to find out about upcoming positions.
We are always interested to hear from talented engineers, software developers and project managers interested in helping us build and deliver great high-tech products to our customers. We also encourage applications at any time from top-tier science and engineering students looking to develop themselves through paid internships. If you are interested in discussing opportunities with us, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that advertised positions are only open to Australian citizens and residents.
Top tips for submitting a great application:
- Follow the instructions in the job advertisement. These will tell you what materials you need to submit and where to send them. If you don’t do this, there’s a good chance that we won’t even see your application.
- Please include a cover letter, telling us a bit about who you are, why you want to work at Chrysos and why you think you are good fit for the advertised role. A good letter is personal, places the experience listed on your CV in context, and is tailored for the job we are offering. We see a lot of generic cover letters copied from the web and they won’t help your application.
- We always ask for a statement on how you meet the essential and desirable requirements for the position. This really important! It doesn’t have to too long – 1-2 pages in total is fine – but it provides you with an opportunity to explain how your experience and skills align with the role. Don’t leave us trying to guess this from your CV.
- All of our roles require strong verbal and written communication skills and good attention to detail. Badly written applications with spelling mistakes, poor grammar, inconsistent language use and typographical errors won’t convince us that you possess these traits. Many of our staff speak more than one language and this is something we really value. If English isn’t your first language, please tell us in your cover letter.
- Unless explicitly stated in the advertisement, we can only offer roles to people who already have the right to live and work in Australia. If you hold another nationality, or are applying from overseas, please tell us about your visa arrangements in your cover letter.
- If you have any questions about the role or working at Chrysos, please email us at email@example.com.
No positions are currently open, but we expect to be advertising more vacancies soon, so please check back regularly.