Chrysos is hiring!
We are seeking Accounts Officer to help our Finance and Administration team.
Who is Chrysos…and what do we do?
Headquartered in Adelaide and with staff in Victoria, Western Australia, North America and Africa, Chrysos’ team of scientists, engineers and industry specialists combines science and software to deliver game-changing minerals analysis technology to the global mining industry.
Originally developed by Australia’s national science agency, CSIRO, and underpinned by a network of intellectual property protections, Chrysos’ flagship technology PhotonAssayTM excites atomic nuclei in mineral samples with high-energy X-rays to provide analysis of gold, silver and complementary elements in as little as two minutes.
In delivering this faster, safer, more accurate and environmentally-friendly solution, PhotonAssay has rapidly displaced slower, more hazardous and costly processes to become the mining industry’s most exciting and valuable assaying technology.
Why join us?
- We’re a friendly bunch
- We’re a safety-first business
- We like Friday pizzas as much as you do
- We’re growing fast – and so will your role
- We love our jobs – and think that you’ll love yours too
- Our technology is meaningful – it’s protecting workers and helping the environment
- Our technology is disruptive – it’s changing and improving the global mining industry
- We’re a secure and profitable business with a pipeline of local and international projects
The role of the role…
The Accounts Officer/Accountant, will support the Finance and Administration team ensuring all information is entered accurately & efficiently, facilitating more efficient, timely and accurate reporting.
It’s all about connection!
The Accounts Officer, in carrying out of their duties, will liaise regularly with:
- Finance and Administration team.
- Senior Managers.
- Operations team.
- External accountants and auditors.
The nitty gritty.
- Accounts payable processing.
- Accounts receivable processing.
- Bank, loan and lease receipts recording and reconciling.
- Interbank and entity transfers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit card reconciliations.
- Fixed Asset management.
- Assistance with monthly reporting.
- Assistance with supplier registrations.
- Assistance with account applications.
- Assistance with Purchase orders.
- Other associated administrative and accounting tasks.
- General office management support.
OK, so what are we looking for?
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Good written and verbal communications.
1 + years of experience in a similar role.
- Suitable for accounting or commerce graduate.
What’s your star sign?
- Ability to work un-supervised as well as a in a team-based environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Desire to learn and fulfil demands of rapidly evolving corporate structure.
- Ability to assist other team members.
- Ability to prioritise.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- A sense of humour.
The good stuff…what’s in it for you?
- Full time or Part Time permanent position.
- Currently based at the Chrysos Corporation Limited Head Office (Urrbrae) (with a flexible work environment).
- Minor and infrequent travel included.